Fill out the form below or download a PDF version.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Price. Unless Roof Drainage Components & Accessories, Inc. states otherwise in writing, all prices are F.O.B. our plant Jasper, Georgia. We will add packaging and freight charges to the stated prices. Unless you (the Buyer) have sent us a valid resale certificate, we will add sales tax to the stated price.
- Payment. All sales are cash before production, except on approved credit. Unless we state otherwise in writing payment for credit sales are due 30 days from the invoice date. All late payments shall be assessed a Late Charge of one and one-half percent (1.5%).
- Ordering. You are responsible for accuracy of verbal orders, unless we receive a written confirmation prior to fabrication. You must mark the written confirmation “CONFIRMING ORDER- DO NOT DUPLICATE” or you will be responsible for duplicated orders.
- Delays. If you request us to delay an order, an invoice will still be generated on the original scheduled date of shipment and the original payments terms still apply.
- Returns. You shall not return any material unless we authorize the return in writing. Returned material must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging. If we authorize you to return material, Roof Drainage Components & Accessories shall advise any applicable restocking charge.
- Cancellation. Orders will be subject to the costs incurred through the time of cancellation and must be paid in full at time of cancellation.
- Remedy. If Roof Drainage Components & Accessories, Inc. determines that a product or products shipped are defective, we will repair or replace them. If repair or replacement is not practical, we may, at our option, refund the purchase price for such material. This is your only remedy for defective products.
- Limitation of Liability; Exclusion of Consequential Damages. Our total liability of any kind shall not exceed the purchase price paid. We shall not be liable to any person or entity for any incidental or consequential damages, including lost profits or lost use of material. We shall not be liable to any person or entity for claims for property damage or personal injury.
- Legal Fees. In any dispute arising out of an order, the losing party shall pay the prevailing party reasonable legal fees and costs.